Are you looking for new opportunity?
We are Beluga IT, a company driven by the mission to break eCommerce barriers that businesses have. We have been working in Bulgaria and Benelux for more than 10 years, and it is time to expand our team. And now, we are looking for our new…
What will be your Role?
Our mission is to create quality software solutions with quality and timely service. We strive for a personal approach because every business has its specifics, and if you are motivated to create value, you might be the person we are looking for.
You will be a part of a team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Develop and maintain e-commerce projects;
- Develop/Implement project modules/solutions/features according to the project requirements;
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates;
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures.
What you certainly won’t have to do:
- Sit in 2-hour meetings.
- Meetings are at least 3 hours…
- We are joking.
- Sitting and wondering how to kill time.
- Experience with Nginx, Apache, Linux is an advantage;
- Experience with PHP, MySQL;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Experience with REST/SOAP Web Service Integration is an advantage;
- Knowledge or experience with Elasticsearch is an advantage;
- Knowledge or experience with responsive design;
- Experience in e-Commerce is a plus.
What are the qualities we are looking for in the candidates:
- Desire for constant upgrading of knowledge;
- English speaking (well… yes);
- Ability to work in a team.
Bonus points if:
- You keep your workplace clean;
- You have a sense of humor and tell jokes that not only you laugh at;
- You do not wait for the last moment to complete your tasks.
Here is what we offer:
- A challenging job where your ideas are heard;
- Working with awesome people in a friendly environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Results-driven working time – what matters is providing high-quality results and meeting deadlines;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for remote work;
- Additional health insurance and Multisport card.