General terms and conditions of use
I. General provisions
Users receive the right to use the services of the site only for personal/non-commercial purposes.
An integral part of the general conditions for use of the site are the following documents:
- Protection of personal data
By accepting these general terms and conditions, you agree with the content of these documents
Necessary information for consumers, according to Bulgarian legislation:
Name of the owner of the site https://beluga.software/ – “Beluga IT” Ltd.
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, Ovcha Kupel district, Ovcha Kupel 2, bl. 8-a, ap.405
Address for correspondence: Sofia, 280 Tsar Simeon Str.,
VAT ID: BG204333666;
Manager: Svetoslav Mihailov Todorov
Phone: (+359) 889 364 696
Supervisory body: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Sofia, pk.1000, ul. ”I. Geshov ”№15, tel. (02) 9402046; fax (02) 9403640; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com;
II. Basic concepts
For these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
“USER” is any natural person who uses any of the services on the site of “Beluga IT”,
“SERVICE / s” on the site include:
– access to the information resources/images/data of the site provided through a web browser;
– receiving e-newsletters from the Users of the site who have subscribed to the service.
“PARTNER” is any person with whom “Beluga IT” is in a contractual relationship and on whose behalf “Beluga IT” has the right to provide additional information about its goods/services to users of the site who have given their consent. for that.
“MALICIOUS THIRD-PARTY ATTACKS” – actions or omissions of third parties that violate the rules of Internet ethics, including, but not limited to, DoS (Denial of Service), intrusion into the server, deface, theft data, etc.
“DIRECT MARKETING” – offering goods and services to users by traditional or e-mail, telephone or other direct means.
- All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights over the information resources and materials published on the site are subject to protection under the current Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and their unregulated use is a violation of the law and leads to civil, administrative and criminal liability following applicable Bulgarian law.
- Use of RSS feeds. We call RSS feeds XML files used to automatically aggregate content from other sites, whose address is listed in the meta-information on each page of Beluga IT. They contain the title, author, photo and the first 500 (five hundred) characters of the article. They may be republished or aggregated on other sites without express permission. Any publication in a format other than a website (such as a public screen) requires written permission from Beluga IT. If other sites use the photo attached to the RSS feed, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.
Beluga IT may provide the collected statistical information about the site traffic to advertisers/advertising agencies that keep statistics on clicks and others actions of users on their advertising banners and links, to compile internal statistics. Data for statistical purposes are provided anonymized. Your data is used for Direct Marketing only if you have explicitly given your consent when logging in to the Beluga IT site.
V. Limitation of liability
Beluga IT does its best to maintain accurate, accurate and up-to-date information on its website, without excluding the possibility of incidental objective discrepancies or omissions. Beluga IT is not responsible for the consequences, incl. any damages caused by or related in any way to the access, use or inability to use this site. All information on the site is provided following current Bulgarian legislation. Beluga IT makes reasonable efforts to protect its integrity and safety from malicious attacks by third parties.
Beluga IT is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources on this site.
Beluga IT is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and accuracy) contained in sites to which this site contains links.
Beluga IT is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs and claims of third parties resulting from a violation of these general conditions and/or unregulated use of the services on the site
The current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions have been adopted by a decision of the General Meeting of Beluga IT OOD and shall enter into force as of 21.12.2020.